Matthew 25:38-40

"When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me'."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mateo

Hello everyone.
Today was a good day. I worked doing crafts all day, so making balloon animals, painting faces, and handing out lollipops. I painteds many faces, most of them came out not so good, but the children still loved them. When i was working on painting one boys face i turned around to put more paint on my brush and when i turned back around he was gone. so for the rest of the day there was a little boy going around with half a green circle on his face. Later on in the day Lauren didnt know how to paint a spider so i ofered to paint it. THe boy whose face i was painting was very cute. His name was Mateo. I painted the spider and he left. but later on i wanted a picture of him. and he posed for it. he pointed to his spider and turned his head so i could get a picture. after i took the picture he wanted to see it. so i showed him and it went on like that for about 20 pictures. Then we played for a little bit and he kept wanting his picture taken. and then we had to leave. so i said good bye to him and he said bye and then he hugged me. Then i got my stuff and went onto the bus. and then Mateo comes out side and runs like back and forth shouting "Chao" and it was so funny. then. and adult tried to pass him to me throught the window. but i couldnt take him with me. and then when we drove away he was crying. That was pretty much my whole day. Oh and one boy gave me flowers through the bus window. it was kind of cool. That concludes my day of crafts. Im looking forward to working in the spiritual clinic tomorrow. it should be great. well im all done here. so hasta luego everyone.
from rachel adams
P.S. Mateo is the little boy billy is holding in mrs. bakers blog post. and and hi mom dad cathy sarah john ingrid andres aunt martha kristin and family and aunt barbara and family and the rest of the people reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment